RE: Odometer Reset

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 07:29:25 EDT

Nope...we can only reset/change the mileage in the PCM (which is only for
the timers - not actual mileage). It also depends on the year/model of the
vehicle. The newer clusters are VIN specific and can cause anything from a
no-start condition to just a mild check engine light on. What year is this
for anyway - that makes a huge difference.

- Bernd