Re: Back to the Odometer Topic

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2008 - 15:31:36 EDT

The 1988 Chevy corsica I had in college had a speedometer and gas
gauge. The rest was idiot lights and they didn't work right. When my
battery and alternator went out there was no warning and I didn't know
untill I stopped and couldn't start it. When a temp sensor went out it
there was no warning it was overheating until I stopped and heard the
radiator boiling over.

After that car I'm glad the dak has a gauge for just about everything.

Dustin