Re: Back to the Odometer Topic

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Sun Jun 08 2008 - 20:25:52 EDT

Hey , Take it easy on Tom :-) My 91 Dak has a tach in the instrument
panel, however you momenarly take your eyes off the road to look at it. In
my youth I drove standards raising the rpm till the valves floated listening
to engine rev. Now I run with 2 tachs for dragstrip efficency. An Auotometer
Big Face with shift light tach in the left windshield position. The panel
tach is not as accurate. I'm Hearing Impaired and the dumps are open thus I
rely on the Tach.
For Tom, get yourself a spare clutch cable for the 01 neon.

Jim, 91 Dak 318LA