Re: Re: RE: RE: UH-OH!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 19:35:31 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> DAKSY wrote:
>

>> T-Tommie,
>> You got a part number for one them 3.9l non a/c belts laying around?
>

> Yeah Bob - a 900K7 belt will do the trick... its routed almost the same
> - except instead of going up from the power steering pump to the AC unit
> - it goes directly over to the idler pully (under) and then over the
> alternator.

Annnnd when I went out to bump the engine over a couple times just to
confirm that the 900K7 belt was what I had on christine.. I discovered
that I once again have a fuel leak from the lines at the fuel pump, and
what appears to be a good portion of the transmission fluid has leaked
out under the truck. "Re-use OE pan gasket" BAH! Next time I see
that foot note somewhere I'm going to punch the closest wall.

I reused the Chrysler hard gasket on my Chrysler reman 46RH when I
pulled the pan to install a drainplug. I didnt need the drain plug -
the oil seeped out all on its own!!!

Cork and Hightack, screw this rubber plastic gasket crap.

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine