Re: Re: UH-OH

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 22:13:10 EDT

Thought I'd throw it out there in case.

I read in the other posts that you think it is the AC compressor. I have
the same noise coming from mine (especially when the AC clutch engages).
Sounds like it's spinning on bad bearings, but without the squeak. Mine's
been doing this for the past 18 months or so. Since I rarely use the AC,
and at last check it was still cold; I haven't bothered with it.

Chris