Re: UH-OH!

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 01:31:13 EDT

> There is nothing immoral about venting this stuff

I never said whether I believed it to be immoral or not to vent
134. I said that whether or not we believe it to be moral, it is
still illegal.

I inferred from your earlier post that you believe it to not be
immoral (and you confirmed that). That's fine. I just wanted to
point out to anyone that cared that it is not legal (in the context
of automobile AC, at least).