Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 12:24:17 EDT

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> If anyone needs to get some routine maintainance done and will be at the BBQ
> - I'm offering my services to help get 'er done. Jon - this goes for you too
> - you need to get anything done on your stuff - I'd be glad to help out...
> granted my McGuyver School Of Engeneering methods are a little different
> from your methodical surgical skills, when it comes to working on stuff...
> hehehe... but since you always have had The Barn open to my mechnical
> chaos... I'd like a chance to repay the kindness.

Not sure which of my vehicles will still need brakes at that point.
Dealer says the van does, not sure I believe him. Subie's rear brakes
have been squealing for a while. I'll probably have to do both of them
this summer (fronts on the van, all around on the Subie), but I don't
know if I'll wait till late August.