Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 12:08:16 EDT

On Mon, June 16, 2008 11:22 pm, Terrible Tom said:

> If anyone needs to get some routine maintainance done and will be at the
> BBQ - I'm offering my services to help get 'er done.

Nothing like an addict looking for a fix :-). (Sorry Tom, but I couldn't
resist.)

Actually, I do need to replace the timing chain in my '95 at some point, and I
was thinking of going with an electric fan. However, we always bring the
other truck down, especially if we're towing the trailer. I can't really
think of anything that Norah's truck needs, except possibly a brake booster.
I have no proof that it needs replacing, just my own opinion that the brakes
are mushy.

How long are you going to be around, anyway?