Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 22:08:38 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Andy Levy wrote:

>>>Excellent point, Dustin.
>>>

>>Moot point, as I already said... car needs a rebuild anyway... can't wear
>>out whats already gone to hell...
>

> Sure you can. You can wear it till it breaks and leaves you stranded.

Well the whole theory around replacing a bunch of parts that you know
are bad, and some more that you suspect could go out - little things
like engines etc... is that once you are done - you're left with a
finished result that is almost as good as buying a new car...

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj