Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Part interchange

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 00:06:21 EDT

Brian wrote:

> Nice try sticking up for him. He said they "came about" in '01. Not that
> the changed happened "about '01". Big difference there. It's called
> reading comprehension. :P
>

> As for you Bernd. Haven't seen a single '00 Dakota that had the old style
> injectors on it yet. But then again, I don't work at a dealer. And I would
> hope it depends on build date, because the '99s and '00s have different
> build dates.
>
> brian cropp

Here we go again... The little voice in the back of my head telling me
NOT to say anything - but when do I ever listen to the voices in my head
anyway...

Brain you sure have a tendancy to use a cannon to kill a caterpillar...
why do you always have to crank out derogitory comments when posting?

Its really not nice, dude. So the injectors might have changed in 2000
or 2001 - whats the broo-haa-haa about it?? Does that really require
the kind of slams you dish out?

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj