WAS Part interchange NOW NW DML BBQ

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 00:25:30 EDT

Sorry to be the voice of reason on this one but who cares if it was in
2000 or 2001, the question simply had to do with injectors from 1995.
Whether they started the change in the 2000 model year, mid year 2000,
2001 model year, or somewhere in between, it's irrelevant. Factory's
are also not likely to stop using a particular part until it runs out,
so with out the exact date they switched and where that fit model year
wise, it's not worth arguing. Even with those details it still doesn't
effect injectors from 1995.

I also do know that there are several members of this group who are
quite stubborn, let's not get another flame war going here.

Now to change the topic....anybody interested in Pacific Northwest DML BBQ?