Re: RE: RE: Part interchange

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 11:09:27 EDT

Holy hell kids. This was just a simple question that got answered right
away. Yeah, they changed the injectors at some point, but that change
happened at some point from 6-7 years beyond the engine years I'm working
with, so who cares if the info is out by a year? I used to work in a
dealer parts department and would see running changes mid-year all the
time, sometimes more than once in a model year.

So to everyone who is pissing and moaning, I think you need to take a deep
breath and grow up a little.