Re: Won't start (longish)

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 13:04:31 EDT

>>>Overcharging is no longer my problem. It's not starting! No start, no
>>>charge!<<

*lurk mode off*

I missed a lot of this, but I'm assuming it at least turns over and tries to
start?
If you were overcharging, one thing that doesn't take kindly to voltage
spikes is the fuel pump. Do you hear it hum when you put the key to the on
position? If it turns over but doesn't start, sniff around the ol' tailpipe
for fuel smell. smell fuel? fuel pump's fine. don't smell fuel? bad news...

-miggity
00' R/T CC... a mod or two or 9 =)