Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 21:39:08 EDT

Really??? Why on earth would you submit Tom to that sort of luxury
treatment? I mean, did you really think Tom would want to spend hours on a
train with a beer car and the best walks of life you can get on this planet
who don't own a car?

And to think, an Amtrak trip was only 6 hours from Detroit to Chicago.....

I'd say go for it Tom! Let us know who all you meet on the way.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"