Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 21:50:59 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:

> Really??? Why on earth would you submit Tom to that sort of luxury
> treatment? I mean, did you really think Tom would want to spend hours on a
> train with a beer car and the best walks of life you can get on this planet
> who don't own a car?
>
> And to think, an Amtrak trip was only 6 hours from Detroit to Chicago.....
>
> I'd say go for it Tom! Let us know who all you meet on the way.

Heh - I had the pleasure of taking an eastbound train ride back in
january 2001 when I bought Christine. Met some interesting individuals
on my way out to CT. Not keen on doing that again heh... was the worst
travel trip I ever had. Bathrooms were freezing, couldnt sleep...
dining car was a joke, creepy dude behind me wanted to talk all night...

I'll drive thanks :)

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj