Re: Gen III QC fuel pump replacement - lessons learned part 1

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 00:35:28 EDT

vic wrote:

> For the benefit of anyone else who is about to do this.
>
> 1. Don't remove the bed in an attempt to avoid dropping the tank. The pump
> is located under the cab.
>
> More lessons to come as I recover from lesson 1.

Lesson II - you probably had to go to a dealer to get the fuel pump - as
the quad cabs have a funky fuel pump which, to my knowledge - the
aftermarket does not sell :)

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj