Re: DML BBQ and Ribfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2008 - 16:32:46 EDT

On Jun 19, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Chris Reck wrote:

> Just so I know how many tons of ribs to bring, who all is planning
> on coming
> to the BBQ in August? I can only imagine if I end up short,
> Christine may
> not be the only one in the pond this year...

I have not made time to catch up on the list but I'll definitely be
at the BBQ. Probably solo but perhaps with a few select guests. I
imagine if Keith with the red Jeep from 2 years ago is not otherwise
busy that weekend he might be interested in coming, and probably his
girlfriend if he comes. I might talk a friend into joining me, and
might consider inviting two or three other 4x4 friends if they'd be
welcome. Sorry Tom, I don't know if any of them play paintball, but
they do all have the more important prereq of having good stories to
share.

Josh, are you going to make it out? With the new fan-damnily?

Mike with the cute little red Gen III CC