Re: DML BBQ and Ribfest

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 21:31:46 EDT

On Sat, June 21, 2008 3:32 pm, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Josh, are you going to make it out? With the new fan-damnily?

At the moment I don't think I'll be able to make it. We're in the process of
trying to relocate (if anyone needs a 1 bedroom condo in 60452, let me know.
it's a nice place) and the funds aren't there. If anything I may drive out
friday night and head home sunday morning but it's a crapshoot at best.

We had talked about trying to bring Bella out but are unsure if she can
handle all that excitement and still be able to function. I'd imagine that
we'll be there next year for sure if we miss it this year.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.