RE: caliper on fire update

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 17:16:18 EDT

I guess if you want, you could buy a couple of the cheap regular rotors to
get you by until you can find a place that's competent enough to know how to
work the rotor lathe. And I'd still recommend at least checking the rubber
brake lines before the Calipers to make sure they weren't melted from the
heat.

brian cropp