RE: P0300 - Update

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 15:57:37 EDT

At 02:45 PM 6/24/08, you wrote:
>It's one of those weird issues where you won't find anything obvious.

Thanks, Bernd. I had that problem myself for several years
and could never come up with anything. My only concern
was that the check engine lamp would come on during
my bi-annual clean air tests. It never did show any blips
on the test readouts though. Owner of the garage just figured
that I had a performance pcm in and had forgotten to swap
it out :-) He would just erase the code after the test.

Bob