Re: Re: Gen II

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 06:49:21 EDT

When it comes to the engine (and its brackets), the mounts are
interchangeable from the LA engines to the magnums (3.9 included). Its
the frame that differs... or more specifically the space between the
brackets welded on the frame. To your point, Jim, I wonder when that
changed.

Don in CT
89/94 Dak Vert 318mag NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340