Re: RE: power slot ?

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 20:15:15 EDT

On Wed, June 25, 2008 9:15 pm, ffastje wrote:

> Thanks brian got it all done but the petal feels a lot soft. So I'm
> going to bleed the brakes again tomorrow. I thought i got all the air
> out but maybe changing the calipers left a lot of air in there. I used
> mity vac to bleed the brakes and it seemed to work well
> Any tips would be great very hot and humid here got very frustrated. TIA

When I replaced a caliper (last year at the BBQ) I ended up with a soft pedal
and bled what seemed like a gallon of fluid through to no avail. I ended up
having air in the master. I'd recommend bleeding the whole system starting
with the master and working your way from there.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.