Re: RE: power slot ?

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 22:15:31 EDT

Brian wrote:
> Left and right sides are as if you were sitting in the seat.
>
> brian cropp

Thanks brian got it all done but the petal feels a lot soft. So I'm
going to bleed the brakes again tomorrow. I thought i got all the air
out but maybe changing the calipers left a lot of air in there. I used
mity vac to bleed the brakes and it seemed to work well
Any tips would be great very hot and humid here got very frustrated. TIA

--
ffastje@cox.net
ffastje@gmail.com