Re: DML BBQ and Ribfest

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 23:40:20 EDT

My attendence looks promising! I'm getting psyched! I'm making good
progress with the various truck ailments, I will be priming and
painting my house this week (a big step closer to a CO), and my gf is
totally up (excited even!) for a weekend trip to do some wheeling. (I
think I picked a good one!)

I would drive up Friday night and home Sunday afternoon.

I'm looking forward to some paintballing! And Chris, I'm not 100% yet,
but count me in for some finger lickin ribs.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 340 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340