Re: Testing, 1, 2, 3.7, 3.9, 4.7, 5.2, 5.9, testing......

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 23:28:05 EDT

Donald wrote:

> Hi old friends and new friends!!! Long time no post here.

Welcome back Don :)

> Life been ...
> how shale I put it? Changed big time in the last year. Left my job last
> Aug, moved to Fl, Help Mom fight off cancer, replaced the block in my
> QC, been in the ER twice for me. Its been fun.
>
> Been playing around with a hobby, thanks to the guys here got me hooked
> big time! It was Jon that started it with this..
> http://www.y2kota.us/travelbug.html Saw that and to learn more about
> Geocaching. What happened to the Gen II TB, Seems to be MIA! Jon, Has a
> finish cache ever been picked out?

The Gen I bug went missing as well... last I checked its offically
listed as "unknown location" suckage :-(

> Just got around to figuring out to get back on the boards here.
> Sorry about that.

Glad to see ya back :)

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj