Re: Turbo Dakota Shenanigans

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2008 - 01:48:36 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> On Fri, June 27, 2008 8:33 pm, Andy Levy wrote:
>
>>On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Josh Battles <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>OMG I can't believe it. I was browsing ebay and came across this. It was
>>>too "awesome" not to post.
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/6nhbcn
>>
>>That's a beaut, Josh! I want two!
>>
>>"has taken down everything from modded srt-anythings to evo's to
>>sti's." - Because the poser punk kids who have them don't have a clue
>>how to drive them.
>>
>>"people crowd around when they hear whats in the box" - And then they
>>fall over laughing.
>

> LOL, right? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

hmm with that amount of plumbing in the works - the boost would have
horrible turbo lag - by any standard...

*ponders the possibilities*

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj