Re: Turbo Dakota Shenanigans

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 21:33:43 EDT

On Fri, June 27, 2008 8:33 pm, Andy Levy wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Josh Battles <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> OMG I can't believe it. I was browsing ebay and came across this. It was
>> too "awesome" not to post.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6nhbcn
>
> That's a beaut, Josh! I want two!
>
> "has taken down everything from modded srt-anythings to evo's to
> sti's." - Because the poser punk kids who have them don't have a clue
> how to drive them.
>
> "people crowd around when they hear whats in the box" - And then they
> fall over laughing.

LOL, right? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.