RE: Turbo Dakota Shenanigans

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2008 - 10:44:11 EDT

Kinda like the ricers who are "taking down Vipers" on You Tube. Sure, you
can build a ricer (or any other normal street car) to run quicker than a
Viper - let's seem them keep a sustained 180mph though for extended time
frames. Vipers are built for handling and top end performance, not 1/4
mile.

- Bernd