Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 10:33:15 EDT

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>
>> Any chance you could take the Monday off too? Might make all the
>> difference to give you a day to recharge and get settled in.
>>

>Terrible Tom wrote:
> Well... as per usual with my life, everything changes with the wind...
> My plans had been to take 7 days off for the BBQ... now it looks like I
> might just have to cut down my time there... I might drive out friday
> and make it a "day trip" -- I can hear Andy now hehe...

Well its confirmed... I got the time off work that I wanted... I'll be
eastbound and down on Thursday the 21st, do the BBQ fri and sat, and
roll out on sunday AM.

Hard part is done... now I just gotta fix something to drive...

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj