Re: 4.7 sludge fix

From: Dave Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 22:55:00 EDT

While working in a service station (AAFES, Robins AFB GA) I actually had a
young female come in for an oil change. The car was smoking and running
poorly. Upon examination, I discovered that it was full. To the oil filler
hole, in the valve cover, with oil. Her Father had told her that the car
used oil, so she would have to keep adding oil...

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)