12oz r134a $4 at Big Lots

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 18:54:25 EDT

Fellow cheapskates,

   My local Big Lots store (a closeout/dollar type store) currently
has 12oz cans of 134a for $4ea plus tax (7.75%). I picked up a dozen
for myself today, looks like they've got a dozen or possibly 2 dozen
left in this particular store.

   Just wanted to let everyone know about that, seems like a great
price. I think its a nationwide special so if you've got a Big Lots
near you, might be worth checking out. If you don't, and you are
planning to attend the DML BBQ or Carlisle, I can pick some up for
you, just let me know.

http://www.biglots.com/specials/item.aspx?cid=15&scid=49&iid=4368

--
                                          -Jon-