RE: RE: Parts Needed

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 23:03:03 EDT

I'm in Bellevue, NE 68005

brian cropp
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Michael
Maskalans
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Parts Needed

On Jul 9, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Brian wrote:

>> I'm looking for tailgate cables and a tailgate handle, and a fan
>> clutch or electric fan setup. Anyone have anything laying around?

> I have the stock clutch fan from my '99 which has more blades on it
> than the
> '00+ ones. The tailgate cables are available at most parts stores.

Thanks for the offer Don, but I don't think the 4.7 uses the same
clutch. It may be able to interchange but it's not the same part
lookup at Tenafly....

A new one for me is $75 from NAPA and over $100 dealer.... Just
looking for a cheaper way to run a/c on the trail since just the
engine is fine.

Brian, remind me where you are located so I have an idea of shipping?

Tailgate cables are $20ea from Dodge, not too bad. Just figured I'd
ask.

I just got the handle pulled, I broke one of the legs off the plastic
handle when the gate dropped and hit the hitch. Glad I don't have
any bumper aside from the hitch: I avoided all body damage, so the
gate is still one of the remaining mostly straight panels.

--
Mike