RE: RE: Failed Colorado Emissions High NOx A little long....

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 17:20:38 EDT

Good point Brian! I missed that. On my '92, despite all my mods (see
dragtruk link) and higher than stock compression, I've found that it runs
slower at the track on 94 octane than it does on 92. (haven't tried
anything lower since the MP PCM)

Our daily drivers that we race run the same times whether we use 87 or 89
octane. Never felt the need to try any higher octane on those two as
they're still (essentially) stock. :-)

Ray
'92 Dakota 5.2L magnum (12.98 @ 105 mph)
'00 Grand Cherokee 4x4 4.7L (15.40 & 86)
'02 Stratus R/T sedan 2.7L (16.12 @ 86)