$30 off at Summit

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 15:04:09 EDT

  I've got a promotion here from Summit Racing - $30 off a purchase of
$100 or more. Its a "Summit Bucks" style promotion where you put the
number and expiration date into the gift card section at checkout, so
I don't think its a blanket thing like a coupon code would be, I think
it can only be used once. It says it can't be redeemed for cash or
used to purchase gift cards, but it doesn't say anything about not
being transferrable, so I assume somebody besides myself can redeem
it.

  I sure could have used this a couple of months ago, but I don't
anticipate being able to use it at this point. $30 is a pretty good
chunk of change, so I figured I'd see if anyone here could use it. If
you want it, just let me know by replying here or sending me an
e-mail; the first request will get it. Note that it is only valid
until August 5.

--
                                          -Jon-