ABS fixed now

From: Leslie Runde (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 16:23:42 EDT

Again we want to thank everyone for all your help!

We hadn't noticed until the heads-ups from someone else that the speedo
wasn't working at low speeds, it would come on at 15 but when slowing down
would drop from 20. So it turned out to be the sensor on top of the diff.
Put on a new one and everything seems to be fine now.

On the funny side, none of the mechanics could tell what size motor we have
'cause of it's odd sound. They swore it sounded like it had a super charger
on it. But we told 'em nope, it's the F&B TB topped off with the shaker and
JBA headers and Borla catback.

~Happy to have no more idiot lights on.~

Leslie & Steve Runde
'00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+