RE: Magnaflow CAT (23246)...Best price instock?

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 01:53:20 EDT

Subject: RE: DML: RE: Magnaflow CAT (23246)...Best price instock?

I can't say I've ever seen a cat that didn't need to be welded in, or a
factory one that didn't need to be cut out. Unless you are replacing the
whole y-pipe/cat.

list

the best cat i have seen is the one we had on our 92 dak 5.2 2WD.

it had 3" 3 bolts flanges front and rear.

Once every two years it was installed on the dak for emissions test.

1994 to 2008

Between times when it wasn't stored in a sealed plastic bag with desiccant,
it was getting out 440 charger through emissions, our 82 box van through emissions,
and my daughter's 71 valiant through emissions. perhaps not every year...but it did
good when needed.

the cat finally left in May when the truck was traded in on an 07 1500 hemi 4x4

rob/ferts/phx