Garage Sale!

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 20:42:01 EDT

y hullo thar DML!

I've been doing some house cleaning in preparation to move (if anyone wants a
850sqft 1 bed 1 bath condo in 60452 let me know) and I've decided there are
several dakota parts that I don't really feel like carting with me to the new
pad.

All prices are without shipping. I will ship any method you choose at your
expense. Obviously some of this stuff will be ridiculous to ship so use your
judgment. I can meet you within 100 miles of 60452 for standard mileage rate
(58.5 cents/mile). I accept: cash, check, paypal. If paying by personal
check I will hold your parts for 10 business days while your check clears.
If paying by paypal, postal money order, or cashier's check, I will ship as
soon as I can find a box (or boxes) for it.

4" stroke heavy duty cast crankshaft (P5007258) $375
Stock gen III hood, patriot blue. No blemishes $125
Stock hood springs $5
4 R/T wheels with centers, one has slight curbing, others are good $400
4 stock fender flares, PX8 black. Fronts have damage from tires rubbing on
the inside of the fender well, damage not noticeable while on truck. $95
Stock coil + leaf springs for 2k CC V6 base model. used for about 15k miles $50
Stock airbox $25 (still has factory paper air filter in it as added bonus)

I also have some parts for an '87 dodge daytona. (will fit several other years)
pair of door handles (black with custom chipped paint) $10
pair of headlight actuator motors $10

I can provide pics of anything, just ask. The crankshaft is sealed in the
original box, everything else is used.

ADDITIONALLY: I have a 1.25 carat diamond ring for sale. It's a .75ct
solitare with a .5ct wrap (engagement ring and wedding band) Sheena tells me
that it's near flawless/near colorless stones. It was originally purchased
by someone in her past for approximately $5k. We're selling it for $3k OBO.
We're flexible on price but will not give it away. Make an offer if you're
interested, you never know....
PICS: http://omg-stfu.com/temp/ring/

**hit me up offlist if interested: josh at omg dash stfu dot com**

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.