RE: RE Leaking rear window

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 22:55:42 EDT

Nope...actually a good design and won't flood the passenger side unless the
A/C drain tube is clogged up because people don't clean up the leaves on
their cowl. Running the A/C with the windows open won't cause this - the
A/C (by default) runs on fresh air anyway (through the cowl) unless it's set
to recirc (which is much more efficient inside the cabin than outside).

- Bernd