RE: RE: RE: RE: RE Leaking rear window

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 21:28:05 EDT

They will "sweat" - yes, that happens...even here in Austin area (100+ with
almost the same humidity right now). However, flooding the carpet - nope.
One other thing to add - even if the drain isn't plugged up, if the bottom
of the evaporator is plugged with leaves/bugs/debris (which WILL happen over
time), you can cause a moisture buildup and it can seep through the seam in
the case. Seen that happen more on the Jeeps, but also on the
Dakota/Durango's since they are prone to debris build-up.

- Bernd