Re: RE: RE: RE: Water pump

From: Jamie Calder (JCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 01:45:38 EDT

I had the opposite experience with my Gen II. I removed the rear bumper (6
bolts), Rear Wheels, and bed bolts. Slid the bed back a couple feet and had
perfect and easy access to the pump. It was surprising easy to do. By
myself too. A few more bolts then dropping the tank, but I feel it the easy
way to go. May be different on a Gen III though.

James