RE: RE: Magnum engine "design flaw"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 18:10:01 EDT

Dude...i've run the stock Mopar roller lifters to 6000rpm without issues
9and I'm definitely not the only one) - they're smoking something.

Now as for the harmonics that the injectors can cause in a fuel rail -
yes...if you look at more modern rails, they're now oval or rectangular.
This is to help absorb the injector "shocks" (or pulsations) that do happen.
But not to the extent that this article is claiming.

- Bernd