RE: RE: RE: Magnum engine "design flaw"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 19:08:14 EDT

Chrysler doesn't recognize it, but myself and a large amount of service
techs all agree on the issue. The normal fix is: (2) 3/8" barbed hose
fittings drilled and tapped into the rear coolant passage block-offs on the
manifold, and a 3/8" line across the rear of the manifold. Works well.

Some of the OBDI systems do have misfire monitor capability and the injector
drivers work almost the same. So you're thinking what...about 25HP with the
crossover eh? ;)

- Bernd