Re: OT: computer graphics card

From: msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 11:46:03 EDT

Ooops, I didn't read your whole message.

There has to be an option to disable it either via the bios or via jumpers.

Get the whitepapers for your motherboard and check the diagrams for any jumpers
to permanently disable to onboard video. It's possible that a BIOS update may
provide the option you need to disable it as well software-wise.