Re: Shelby

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 21:41:46 EDT

"Tom Byrne" <kerib@ptd.net> wrote:

> No. I am not sure it isn't already at the limits of its capabilities. I also
> want a 360 TB because it flows better. If I just wanted to richen things up,
> I could go with bigger injectors in the TB.

   Ah. Gotcha. :-) I didn't catch the performance angle before, I
thought you were just looking to eliminate the lean condition. Can
the bores on the stocker be opened up? If so, that plus larger
injectors might get you to where you need to be. Maybe not though if
the 360 is a larger casting. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Is there
an easy way to differentiate the 360 TBI from the 318 or V6 versions?

--
                                          -Jon-