RE: Ball Joints & rotors

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 20:07:18 EDT

Yup...grab the MOOG set - much better as they allow you to grease them on a
regular basis. On the bearing...it's a hub assembly, not a simple
bearing/race assembly so yes...it costs more.

Good aftermarket rotors are about $90US so the $95CDN isn't that bad. Be
prepared for higher price on the powerslots though (and beware of the cheap
aftermarket slotted look-a-likes).

- Bernd