Re: 2008 DML BBQ Reminder

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 21:44:54 EDT

On Aug 15, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Jon wrote:

> If you are planning to attend, could you please post here or send
> me an e-mail to let me know, along with your anticipated arrival date?

I'll be there Friday afternoon/early evening. I may have a couple
offroad friends interested as well. as I recall attendance is
severely down this year, let me know if it's any issue.

The guy with the red TJ from 2-3 years ago and probably his girlfriend
saturday morning-sunday morning, and two others Friday night-Sunday
morning. Assuming they are welcome of course.

Barry's wheels are loaded up, my radiator is freshly flushed and Bars
Leaked after a dropped crecent wrench Saturday :( and my onboard air
might be done by then too, just for extra fun.

--
Mike Maskalans
cute little '98 Dakota CC 4x4