2008 DML BBQ Reminder

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 16:54:41 EDT

   Just a reminder to anyone who may have forgotten (like myself until
about 3 minutes ago, for example) :-) that the DML BBQ is next week!
The official dates are Fri-Sat August 22-23, but as usual, early
arrivals are welcome, wether you want to check out some local sights,
scout the trails, or just hang out, that's fine by me.

   Event profile: http://tinyurl.com/299rd

   If you are planning to attend, could you please post here or send
me an e-mail to let me know, along with your anticipated arrival date?
(i.e. will you be here for both days, just one, showing up early,
etc.) That'll help me to figure out how much food to get and will
give me a general idea of what's going on. Oh, also, if you are
planning on camping, please let me know. I haven't mowed the airstrip
or any of the fields and such all year. I probably won't be able to
get around to doing that before the BBQ, but if anyone is camping, I
will mow the usual "tent city" area and/or anywhere else you might
want to set up.

    Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-