Re: Snapped axle shaft

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 21:48:45 EDT

Thanks for the offer Mike.
I should already hve at least one spare set of axle shafts; I've got to get
another project done so I can stop breaking my only mode of transportation.
I guess if the welds are in my way.. I'll just move the brakes over to the
other diff and swap it as a unit.
Other projects are '86 Shelby Charger.. Needs sperical rod end conversion
finished on linkage and a set of tires.
'84 RamCharger 4X4.. Needs a little carb work.. Have Holley 4BBL to replace
my Thermoquad; needs rear brakes.. no biggie.. and trans needs either
rebuilt or replaced.
'87 Old Ciera (Wife's project) needs steering rack, O2 sensor, tires, and
headliner.
Aaron