Re: 2008 DML Trip Recap

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 06:35:19 EDT

Tom, that sounds like a good idea. Even if there isn't a nearby
junkyard, we could just load the red bed in the newly installed green
bed. Especially easy if it's cut up. For now I'm ok with the existing
crunch, but I may very well be sick of it by next summer.

It would have been nice to play paintball, but I'm with you on the
Cubs mantra. Being a BoSox fan, that was an annual mantra for me too
until recent years. In the meantime, I'll get Brittany some
practice.... and if my pump is going to keep up with your three shot
burst... I'll need practice too!

Already looking forward to next year
Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340

On 8/25/08, Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
snip

> Don, and Brittany (I hope thats spelled right!) Great to see you guys - I
> apologize for the lack of paintball.. the brake job took far longer than I
> anticipated - but the Co2 tank turning out to be empty was something no one
> could have helped unfortunatly. As a die hard cubs fan - I can only offer
> my time honored mantra... "theres always next year!"
>
> With any luck I'll have Christine done by then (riiiight) If you are
> interested in the truck bed we can work out something. I was thinking maybe
> we could swap out the bed at Jons, you drive out with your old one and drive
> back with the new one - assuming you wont mind weird looks with a red/green
> truck - no pun intended LOL. There a junk yard anywhere near you Jon that
> would take a cut up truck bed?
snip