Re: 2008 DML Special Olympics - Home safe & sound

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 07:59:52 EDT

As everyone else, I think, has already done I'd like to thank Jon for
his hospitality in hosting the BBQ. Had a great time!!!

Trip home mostly uneventful...only issue was Don's vert throwing stuff
at me!!
It started small...little bits of Steiger Mud (tm) but then it tossed a
full gallon plastic water bottle at me!!!!!

Hit heavy traffic around the I-84 interchange, after leaving Don @ I-91.

Still haven't gotten to figuring out why my bike's front tire is empty,
nor removing the Steiger Mud (tm)!!!

I should really learn not to brag about things either, my check gages
lite came on Monday and I had low oil pressure.
Seems I was about 2 qts low and a look in the intake showed a film of

Jim
03 red CC full time 2wd missing 2 pistons
Klein mtn bike, that keeps up on the trails with the 4x4's